There are 6 policies listed below that controls what information can be accessed anonymously. These policies are located in local group policy editor under Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\SecuritySettings\Local Policies\SecurityOptions.
1. Network access: Allow anonymous SID/Name translation –> DISABLE
2. Network access: Do not allow anonymous enumeration of SAM accounts –> ENABLE
3. Network access: Do not allow anonymous enumeration of SAM accounts and shares –> ENABLE
4. Network access: Let Everyone permissions apply to anonymous users –> DISABLE
5. Network access: Named Pipes that can be accessed anonymously –> EMPTY
6. Network access: Shares that can be accessed anonymously –> EMPTY
In order to completely disable anonymous logons, you can disable policy 1 and 4, enable policy 2 and 3, and specifying empty lists for policy 5 and 6.